Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to save the game/scores/levbel etc so that when I get my new kindle I can just log in to the kingdom logo and pick up where I left off. Kingdom logo worked with Farm heroes and Pet Rescue, but can't find it on CCS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It should come up in the settings option in the bottom left of your screen. If you're game is connected to FB though it doesn't show up until it's been disconnected.