Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing candy Crush Saga, Soda and Alpha Betty saga on my cell phone. I am just starting to play on facebook and want to upload my profiles on my phone to my facebook so I do not have to start over. How do I do this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shanpoo!
Start the game on your mobile and click on the blue button that says 'Connect to Facebook'.
You can also choose to sync your progress to Kingdom. That will be the orange button with a crown on it.
Cheers :-)