⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush crashes Kindle Fire when connecting with Facebook.

Options
Lead_Pusher
Lead_Pusher Posts: 5 Level 2

The Application Candy Crush Saga(process com.king.candycrushsaga) has stopped unexpectedly..  This is the message I get on my Kindle now.  If i log out of facebook it seems to work but if i choose to log back into facebook, Candy Crush crashes with this message.  It just started happening on 2 Kindles in our house.  November of 2015. Any suggestions

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Hmm, not sure if its Facebook then or the app, it could be the connection between both. Can you continue to play without being connected? Or maybe even sync with the Kingdom in the app if that's easier. 

• Lead_Pusher
    Options

Hmm, not sure if its Facebook then or the app, it could be the connection between both. Can you continue to play without being connected? Or maybe even sync with the Kingdom in the app if that's easier. 

Exactly I'm not sure if it is the app or The connection between FB and CC. I can continue to play as long as the Kindle is not trying to log into FB to sync... as soon as I set up CC to use FB then it crashes.
  • Lead_Pusher
    Options

November 12 2015 tried to play Candy Crush on my Kindle and it worked!  First time it has worked in a week.  I try everyday and nothing changed on my Kindle over the last 5 days.  Another mystery between Candy Crush and Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?