Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level froze every single time I play. I try it over and over and the same happend. Can you fix it???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pratdesaba,Thanks for highlighting this to the King Care Team. We will be investigating this for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding until the issue has been investigated.Until then I suggest you play the level on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush
Hi Pratdesaba,
Thanks for highlighting this to the King Care Team. We will be investigating this for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding until the issue has been investigated.
Until then I suggest you play the level on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush
Every third or fourth board is freezing on me too.