Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you fix 1317 please, I have froze 3 times now. Once of which I think I would have passed the level grr.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa!Looks like the issue is being looked into. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1317-in-candy-crush-froze-every-timeCandy Crush seems to work OK on a mobile so please try the level there.Cheers :-)
Hi Lisa!
Looks like the issue is being looked into. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1317-in-candy-crush-froze-every-time
Candy Crush seems to work OK on a mobile so please try the level there.
Cheers :-)