Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my husband gets the extra games like Cake Climb, Halloween, and collect blues or greens for extra boosters and I am not getting these games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's been this way for a while Laura, I've inquired in the past as to why I've not had them and was told by someone in customer support that some event's aren't always rolled out to everyone and that the selection is made at random.
Well I am deffunately not in the privilege group anymore. Have not had any extra games in 2 months while my husband gets them 2-3 times per week.