who currently holds the highest level on candy crush saga?

Comments

• Ephraim_Maruma
    Ephraim_Maruma Posts: 1 Newbie

2675 but my game is stuck and won't let me play levels beyond that. I have contacted King and they are not doing anything about it. It won't respond when I click on the next episode. It is as if I need a ticket to go to the next episode except that it just won't let me. So frustrating 

• Brwneyedgrl007
    Brwneyedgrl007 Posts: 2 Newbie

I completed 2780 today on Facebook too but the app on my phone won't advance past level 2735 for a while now.  I hate when i have to wait on Facebook and my phone for more.  But at last i have 50 lives waiting for me when it does catch up.

• Rob_Mason
    Rob_Mason Posts: 11 Level 2

Also finished 2780 last Wednesday.  Every Wednesday 15 new ones come out and an hour later I have them done.  Space dash, Magic helmet and other booster give aways have pretty much made it impossible to lose.

• Rob_Mason

Also up to 2795.  The new "combined" timed AND jelly levels are not "all the fun you can have with your clothes on."  2784 was particularly nasty.  Had to use gold bars to but more time, once, to finish it.

• Rob_Mason

Had the new episode, up to and including 2810 done 43 minutes after it came out this morning.  Not overly thrilled about the new "timed plus jelly" levels that started last week.  At least there was only one of them (2799) this week.

MB

• Rozlan_Ishak
    Rozlan_Ishak Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi..I'm new to this group. Today 10 October 2017 i have reached and crossed 2795. Waiting to cross the next level.

• Fanatacysm
    Fanatacysm Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 1298 on candy crush soda saga... How many people are ahead of me? Per top scores when I log out of Facebook it shows only 4 people. I'm trying to figure out if that's the correct number. Thanks 

• Javed_Iqbal
    Javed_Iqbal Posts: 21 Level 2

I am on level 1298 on candy crush soda saga... How many people are ahead of me? Per top scores when I log out of Facebook it shows only 4 people. I'm trying to figure out if that's the correct number. Thanks 

There are millions of player ahead of you as well me but only show on your facebook are those who are in your facebook friends list
  • Fanatacysm
    Fanatacysm Posts: 3 Newbie

I logged out of Facebook. And I am talking about soda saga. I highly doubt there are millions of people ahead of me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?