Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In level 1293 I have no mystery candy falling, and it is showing a popcorn in the middle but the videos I watched shows different. Can this be fixed? It's impossible to beat.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jolong,I came across this thread here on the site https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-level-1293I also read that some people passed this level easier on Facebook or King.com (PC), so try that instead of mobile. Tehn just synchronize your game progress and that's it.
Hi Jolong,
I came across this thread here on the site https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-level-1293
I also read that some people passed this level easier on Facebook or King.com (PC), so try that instead of mobile. Tehn just synchronize your game progress and that's it.