Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've finished this level several times now but every time I complete it successfully the game freezes just as it's supposed to move on to the next level. I've quit the app and reatarted my iPad but the problem persists.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi missg00se,
Have you tried to play this level on Facebook or King.com on PC?
Also check for updates for your iPad and all your installed apps.