Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to reset my tablet, and now all my lives for candy crush saga and candy crush soda have been reset to zero. How can I fix this??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kelley!
Boosters and lives are locally stored on your tablet. When you un-install the game, or reset your tablet, these data are erased. I suggest you either restore the game data (for instance with iCloud if you have an iPad) or that you simply ask for new lives when you play Candy or Soda.
Cheers :-)