Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get all three of my tickets and it won't let me go on. I still have to wait the 72 hrs I have tried everything refreshing and even reinstall the game but it still won't let me go on. Are they ever going to get this fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have to wait the 66 hours now. Even tho I have all 3 tickets. It does it every time.
Im stuck too! Not lvl 72, but no tickets coming thro even tho i know they are there
Hey Mattie,
Are you still stuck on the roadblock?