Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does my screen freeze when I click to play the level, so I have to refresh and lose all the lives my friends gave me. That is so not right. It happens all the time. WHY!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dodi,Have you already done some basic troubleshooting on your PC?My Candy Crush isn't doing this so I don't think the game is to blame.Clear cache on your PC and do a restart. Play in another browser. My advise is to use Google Chrome.Close all open programs and tabs prior to playing. In Chrome you can also play in an incognito window.
Hi Dodi,
Have you already done some basic troubleshooting on your PC?
My Candy Crush isn't doing this so I don't think the game is to blame.
Clear cache on your PC and do a restart. Play in another browser. My advise is to use Google Chrome.
Close all open programs and tabs prior to playing. In Chrome you can also play in an incognito window.