Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush stops loading at 68% Soda stops at 100% and never goes to the game. I am scared to uninstall it because I don't know if it will update me to the level I am on or restart me. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King customer service replied to my email about the issue (after eight days) and it looks like the only thing a user can do is be patient. They wrote:
"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with Candy Crush Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."
I have this, too. Was not helped by viewing the thread Combo suggested. I followed all the usual steps: made sure browsers and plugins are up to date, cleared cache and cookies, log in and out, reboot computer, etc. and still stuck loading at 68%. Now, what's different is I used a friend's log in and using it the game loads on the same computer with the same software with no problem at all. I tried mine once again, same problem. I have one other friend with this problem. Have not tried that friend's log in on my computer but she has tried other browsers and computers and Candy Crush Saga stops loading at 68% for her too. It really does not seem to be on the user's end. I'm playing at King.com. The only other game I play (Farm Heroes Saga) loads fine.
the answer is they dont know or care.
Hi Sandie!
Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-saga-not-loading-on-facebook-on-laptop
Cheers :-)