Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 422 candies not breaking to allow ingredients to fall..".............................................................................................................................
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I finally figured it out. (I read the instructions some place!) You have to slam each meringue 3 times using either striped candies or wrapped. Then they will release the cherries. I'd shoot for 1 meringue because it takes up a ton of moves to do this.
Hey Christine,
Read this and you will crush it! https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-422-dispenser-not-breaking-to-let-cherrys-down