Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 422 is blocked so I intend to delete app and re-load but I do not know if this will result in me losing my current and claimed boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for information Crusher18. I managed to sort out getting through 422 following changes so no need to delete/restore app. However I will bear in mind should I need to go this route later.
Hi Ramboroger- Boosters are stored to the device itself and not the app. So reinstalling Candy Crush could cause you to lose some of your Boosters so I would try to use any freebies up before you reinstall just to be on the safe side. The good news is that any Boosters or Gold Bars that you have bought can always be restored using the "restore purchases" option. Let me know how you get on :-)