Why am I not receiving lives from my friends? Also tokens to move on to the next level?

Penny_Murrell
Penny_Murrell Posts: 1 Newbie

My envelope is gray also. Not receiving any lives or tokens from friends. And I uninstalled then reinstalled game and it took away all my lives, had around 20-30. It did keep my lives and boosts on my phone but not my iPad. I do eventually get tokens but usually close to the time limit being up.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Penny,

You can synchronize your progress and gold bars across the devices you use, but boosters, lives and tickets do not get synchronized.

You will get your boosters, lives and tickets on the device where you play on. If you don´t get them on your iPad, then check for updates for your iPad and apps. Make sure you have a good internet connection and double check your in app connection with either your Facebook or your Kingdom account.

• Justjude
    Justjude Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey Penny,

You can synchronize your progress and gold bars across the devices you use, but boosters, lives and tickets do not get synchronized.

You will get your boosters, lives and tickets on the device where you play on. If you don´t get them on your iPad, then check for updates for your iPad and apps. Make sure you have a good internet connection and double check your in app connection with either your Facebook or your Kingdom account.

I have done all that...even deleted game and reinstalled...still not getting lives from friends...or help with moving to a new section. Pretty frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?