Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you make a wrap candy on this level? I can play all day and not get one?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Randle, How about you stop trying to be the know it all to my questions! I can do without you attitude. I don't think I want to read a unofficial link, thanks but no thanks!
Hahaha I´d wish Linda, I´d wish. That would be awesome though! I´ve read their offices are supercool.
In case you didn´t know, that wikia page is the unofficial Candy Crush Saga bible. Unofficial means made by anyone but King.
Don´t pay your failing this level 347 off with me, but read that page instead and put it in practice.
Hey Randle, There is nothing basic about the link you told me about! You must work for King which means your not going to help!
Hey Linda,
If you know how to make a Wrapped Candy, then you´re fine. The link isn´t asking you to recreate anything at all, it just shows you a basic Candy Crush Saga rule on how to create a Wrapped Candy, that´s all.
@ Randle, I know I need to make the wrapped candies but the link you gave me is outrageous! To do what the link is saying means I would have to study the candy to make sure it is position like the picture showed to get a wrapped candy. Who wants to take the time it takes to do this? Not me I will find something else to play. Thanks anyway....
Exactly, you don't get them, you need to make them.
Check this link on how to do so ;-) http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Wrapped_Candy