Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game will not load on laptop on facebook. whats up????? I can play it on my phone, but not on laptop. been trying for 3 days and still nothing. it gets to 100% loading, but will not open to play. please fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindy- I answered a similar thread a while ago here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-pc-cant-continue-loading-my-candy-crush-game-it-just-stay-on-5-loading-why-is-it#entry_16002 I hope it can help you with your loading problem too. Let me know how you get on :-)