Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am using an iball slide (model 6351-Q40i). Android version is 4.4.2
Candy crush closes automatically in just a few seconds. Does my tab support candy crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Madhavi,
Android version is OK but I think your Iball tablet is having a hard time as it only has 512 MB of RAM.
Please check how many programs you have running simultaneously with loading Candy Crush Saga. You can do so by going to Settings >> Apps >> Running apps. Here you'll also find an overview of available RAM
I suggest you reboot the tablet then close any app that automatically starts up followed by starting Candy Crush Saga.
I hope you get the game to work smoothly on your tablet :-)
Mark, Team King Care