Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many levels are there currently in candy crush saga. I am in the 1100's and would like to know.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen!
There are currently 1340 levels available on Facebook and King.com.
New levels are added regularly - please check Facebook for updates on new levels:
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)
I just finished level 2,925 and they said I was at the end of the journey
I'm at level 1434 and I thought there were a total of 2000....however....I think King wants us to stay sharp so they add levels all the time!