Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I start playing the game it says hard level, can I change it to a medium level difficulty? If so could someone please tell me how to change it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how do I change from hard level to easy or medium on Candy Crush Saga? Or direct me too the place I can get the answer
that kind of made me chuckle a little bit
Hey, MDAnderson! You can't change this, it is only an information about the level..