Level 1293 in candy crush

Jolong
Jolong Posts: 23 Level 2

Is this level for the iOS version in the process of getting resolved? No mystery candy is falling yet.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

It's not been included into the mobile version it seems, the opposite as to what happened with level 1107. After loads of posts bout it came up, the mystery eggs we're removed altogether from each platform so get on a PC and play the level there if you can! Much easier!

• Jolong
    Jolong Posts: 23 Level 2

It's not been included into the mobile version it seems, the opposite as to what happened with level 1107. After loads of posts bout it came up, the mystery eggs we're removed altogether from each platform so get on a PC and play the level there if you can! Much easier!

Seriously???!!!! That's BS!!!! As far as level 1107 , they fixed that problem, and now your telling me that I have to complete this level on a pc?, which I do not own, why? Because I don't spend the ridiculous amount of money to keep it going? Well guess what?!, you just lost a player, I'm deleting this game and I will let whoever I need to ,....to not play this game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?