Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Tips show different icons on level I am on so I think I am not using the updated version of the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is no way to update manually as it just does it itself, it's only on mobile and tablet that the app is installed on the device and needs updating. If the tips you're looking at are different from the tips, make sure to search for the most recent posting of the level as it may have been changed since the video was made.