Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click on the notification for the five free lives nothing happens. Very Annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Combo. This did not solve the problem, after syn the accounts I got a notification again clicked on it and did not get the 5 free lives?
Hi Ron and Frances!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)
Same here- I did not sign up for these notifications - also I lose current lives if i click on it