Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My iPhone is unable to receive any challenges given by candy crush saga. Previously I do not have problem receiving but recently seem that all these challenges will not update on my iPhone. eg. cakes challenge , collect green or blue candy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah unfortunately it turns out that these special events and challenges aren't rolled out to 100% of people, I've played a few but missed out on some others quite a few times too. I've inquired in the past about this and was told that was the case and that it is luck of the draw if you get it or not, nothing can be done to add it manually.