sign in with a different facebook account

Chad_Rock
Chad_Rock Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there. I signed into my Candy Crush mobile game using my old Facebook account. I would like to sign in using my new Facebook account. Can I do this without losing my progress?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Chad!

Yes - but you won't be able to transfer progress from the old Facebook account to the new one. 

Just go into settings of the game (small cogwheel in the corner of the start screen) and from here you can disconnect. Once done you'll get the blue 'connect to Facebook' button back on the main page - from here you can log into your new Facebook account.

Cheers :-)

• Chad_Rock
    Chad_Rock Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2015

Hi Chad!

Yes - but you won't be able to transfer progress from the old Facebook account to the new one. 

Just go into settings of the game (small cogwheel in the corner of the start screen) and from here you can disconnect. Once done you'll get the blue 'connect to Facebook' button back on the main page - from here you can log into your new Facebook account.

Cheers :-)

thanks for the answer Combo. this is not an option as I'm on level 1080 now so starting again does not appeal. I think King should attend to this issue and create a solution for it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?