Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On 126, I am required to "fulfill the order" but there is no order to fulfill. There is nothing indicating what (or how) I am supposed to fill the order and complete the level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am confused, I am playing on a pc and there is no counter, and my order says 20 red and 90 blue and no green, nothing ever seems to happen
Not so. It is 15 wrapped candies. I can get the number down but not beat it. The corners provide a zapper to change the candies to wrapped ones but I noticed it isn't giving me credit for all of those and releasing the zappers is difficult, too. Good luck!
For level 126 you need to collect 20 blue candies, 20 red and 20 green candies in 25 moves, with a minimum of 10,000 points. I know it shows up on the left hand side of the board on Facebook but I'm not sure where the list usually appears on mobile, since screen size is limited I would of thought that they would of put that info at the start of the level.