Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have read that the bombs are set to 15 on desk tops where mobile devices have 9. It is impossible to set up special candies to use on all the bombs with a 9 count. Are there plans to change this or should I find another game to play?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can't give up that easy after playing 1300+ levels. I'm sure you've been stuck in the past and then you've passed the level. Its different on mobile which is normal but doesn't mean it can't be passed.