Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've cleared all the blocked areas in level 1316 on mobile, but the fruit doesn't drop. What's up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I used lollypop and sprinkled doughnut with a striped candy - Fruit did not move. I restarted phone and even watched the level on youtube and their candy fell (but it was a computer version not phone). THEN, I went to apps on my phone and updated the app. Now the fruit falls
This is very frustrating! Wasted boosters, etc.