Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How is it possible to complete this level when the cherry doesn't drop down. Am I missing something or is this a fault?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try updating your app. After wasting numerous boosters and more time than I wish to admit to trying to get the cherries to fall, I sailed right through after I updated my app. They are no longer glued in place.