Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE LIVES ARE THAT PEOPLE GIVE ME. ALL I EVER HAVE ARE 5, EVEN WHEN I GET THEM FROM OTHER PLAYERS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
where do you go to accept the extra lives, there doesn't seem to be a means to do so H E L P!!!!!!!!
The maximum amount you can have is 5. That's all the game will allow and show in the little heart. So don't accept the extra lives until you need them!