Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is there a glitch on
level 1316 stopping the fruit
from dropping down? I have purchased several boosters to help which have been wasted
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the latest version 1.65.0.2 from 25 Nov 2015 (Android on Samsung S6 Edge) and the fruit still will not drop on level 1316. Very frustrating.
Yeah I think it was an issue a few days ago but an update was put out recently which addressed it, make sure you have the latest update for the game on your phone!