Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The top of level 422 where there is meant to be 3 meringues, has 3 strange square things which cannot be destroyed. Therefore I cannot play the level. I have totally deleted the app & reloaded it again, but the glitch still remains.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am playing on my phone. Took a screen shot photo, but it won't let me paste it into this page. Is there an email address I can send the pic to?
What do these strange things look like exactly Danielle? I checked in mine and can still see the meringues. Can you post a screenshot of it?