Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get down to 2 or 3 lives, I fail to finish a level, I expect the lives remaining to index down one more, but it simply jumps to zero!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you playing in both worlds? Because some players have 5 lives in each world but some have only 5 for both worlds. I only ask because maybe you're playing in both worlds and this is why they different.