Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 140-142 on my laptop through Facebook but when I go to the app on my phone it won't let me past 140 but shows stars for 141 and 142 as them being beat.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done all that. I'm even on a completely different phone than I originally started playing on. I've even deleted the app for many months and disconnected my fb from it and still nothing. It's been stuck like this for over a year.
If reinstalling the game hasn't changed anything I'd try resetting the connection between the game and Facebook as it may help restore the sync.
To do that you need to disconnect your FB from the game and close it, next log out of the FB app and uninstall it. Once you've done that you need to open a web browser, got to FB and login to your account. Now reopen the game and connect it again, this time it will bring up the web browser and connect you from there rather than through the app. That should hopefully do the trick, you can reinstall the FB app once your done.