Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's almost 8 months of candycrush saga not completing the game of level 125 and 101(owl). Trying all the things i know. Changing platform also but nothing happen. Guide me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For guidance your best bet is Youtube. If ever I get stuck on a level this is the first place I go. There's always a load of videos with comments and tips on all the levels. You can sit and watch and pick up on strategies etc. Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcOLyXgXCJE
For guidance your best bet is Youtube. If ever I get stuck on a level this is the first place I go. There's always a load of videos with comments and tips on all the levels. You can sit and watch and pick up on strategies etc. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcOLyXgXCJE