Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I contact someone to help me get my phone app updated to my level in candy crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah you will, but surely its better to have your game working and progressing. Give it a try
I just did the update without un-installing and I didn't lose anything. Thank you so much!
If I un-install and re-install won't I lose my free lives and candy bombs? I have done everything but that.
I'm guessing you have tried to update via the app store? Do you have enough memory to update? Or maybe you're talking about synchronizing your levels, I'm not sure. Let me know!