Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3 days is my limit, if I don't beat this board today, you win!!! Thanks for the game but after 3days it's just to boring waiting for the right board
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pierre,
Check this video and apply a similar strategy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjI9abymU2c
Play other games in between and don't forget to do breaks. I recon it's good sometimes to walk away from it and come back fresh.
3 days is nothing! I've seen players who get stuck for months. Just take a little break from it and come back if you're struggling. There's no shame in coming back to a game later on.