⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I started using a new tablet and most of my things uploaded correctly but I think some of my booster

I don't think everything transfered over when I started using new tablet. The boosters and the trophy under messages where you get the special games didn't upload. can you check into this. my level is right though.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Boosters don't get transferred as they are device specific and do not get synced along with gold and progress. The trophy section is there but you can't tap on it right? If it is, it's because it's only active when special games are out and playable.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓

Boosters don't get transferred as they are device specific and do not get synced along with gold and progress. The trophy section is there but you can't tap on it right? If it is, it's because it's only active when special games are out and playable.

• Boosters don't get transferred as they are device specific and do not get synced along with gold and progress. The trophy section is there but you can't tap on it right? If it is, it's because it's only active when special games are out and playable.

Thank you so much. Hopefully if I have some more questions you possibly could help answer them. I always have questions as to how to get past hard levels. Thank you again.
  • StuckInATree

No problem Robin! Can't always promise I'll have an answer but I'm pretty active on this site and will do my best to help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?