Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love candy crush, I finally completed level 239 and it said complete and gave that shimmer but it did not advance me to level 240 and I don t know why? it makes me feel like not playing your game if it does not want to be fair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happens to the best of us, It's happened to me quite a few times. There's nothing we can do but just get back into the game and pass the level again. My tip is to make sure you're using a decent browser like Chrome and keeping it up to date to lessen the chances of this happening again.