Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sick of playing and playing. I know I have played close to 100 games and still can't get passed it. I am tired of having to play games so many times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't give up, just take a little break from the game. I have periods where I get stuck and I say that's it, I'm taking a few days out. Try it! Coming back with a fresh mind works wonders.