Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, after the latest update on Android (on 25.11.2015) the app keeps crashing right after the loading screen. Can you please fix this or make any suggestion on this? Platform: Samsung galaxy trend lite 2
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maybe it failed to update the app properly, if you haven't already I'd uninstall and install from fresh and see how it is then.What version of Android do you have by the way Mihaela?
No I don't know the answer to this question. I need the answer as well. If I uninstall candy crush will I remain on the same level.
No I don't know the answer to this question.
I need the answer as well. If I uninstall candy crush will I remain on the same level.
The Android version is 4.2.