Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to play this morning and I have lost every booster I had and didn't receive the free daily spin either. I had several of all of the boosters. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i have had this happen 3 times now again this morning level 347 was playing pop up came up saying olev or whoever was ready " dreamworld" i guess which i have never played when i x'd out of the pop up started level again all boosters were gone . !! is there actually support here ?
Same here...lost ALL my boosters after the update. Had over 25 sprinkle candies, coconut wheels, and lots of stuff saved up. So frustrating; this is like the 3rd time since summer.