Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
after last update all my progress was lost and reverted to level 306 (I was way over 1000)! I tried login out of Facebook and logging back in but none of my levels are back. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Disregard!! I deleted app and reinstalled and all my levels are back!!! Was actually in level 1306. I'm back to being a happy candy crusher!! Carry on!
That was fast @ Justcarolifyit!
Thanks for sharing this :-)