Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My friends are enjoying the new Candy Crush Jelly on their android phones. When will it be ready for iphones?? We all live in Mexico.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Today is your lucky day Elena!
https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga
You guys are so lucky that you can already play it in Mexico! I saw some level videos on YouTube, the game looks pretty awesome.. If I´d live in Mexico, I´d specially get an Android phone only to be able to play it.