Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you get an issue resolved? I still do not have the winter Holiday Event. I never did and the game is updated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It gives me notifications for them but it won't let me play the event.
I had it until last night and then it disappeared on my cell phone. It still shows up on my tablet. When it dissappeared I also lost some of my fish and other candies
I get them periodically but I don't finish and they just disappear.
I don't have it either. I'm guessing its another promotion that isn't handed out to all players. Keep your fingers crossed we'll get something as christmas approaches!