Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im stucked. How to pass level 1344 with only 27 moves....please help me, its already almost 1 month...probably giving up soon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm afraid you're way ahead of me. The only thing I can really recommend is to head to youtube and see how other players have passed the level. Pick up on their strategies etc. Maybe this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA37DCd8FF0
I'm afraid you're way ahead of me. The only thing I can really recommend is to head to youtube and see how other players have passed the level. Pick up on their strategies etc. Maybe this will help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA37DCd8FF0