Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new iPad and backed up my iCloud and now candy crush is back to level one. I've lost all progress. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you ever connect to the Kingdom? It would ask you for a nickname, an email and password etc. If you did then you can click on the little orange logo in the game to reconnect. If you didn't connect then I don't think there's another way of getting your progress back sorry.
This question applies to me too ... I did register ... but where is the little orange logo?