Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
See above. I cannot get the game to advance to level 410 after successfully completing level 409. Please help. I'm ready to throw my computer out the window. Thank you very much.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you get the Sugar Crush? Did it finish, or was it interrupted? Always let it finish and never click on anything else; it might you throw out of the game!
Don't throw your PC out of the window; it might break and somebody might get hurt too!
Clear cache on your PC instead; http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
Also, try playing in another browser. I don't know what's your favourite, but mine is by far Google Chrome. It automatically comes with the latest version of Flash Player.