⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The game keeps sticking on level 1347

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello all.

Regarding the comments on my initial post. I have received confirmation that this issue has been resolved for this level so please check again and follow the troubleshooting steps provided if you are still seeing that the level freezes.

Thank you.

• Barb_Wilson
    Barb_Wilson Posts: 1 Newbie

not resolved and I just lost all of my boosters. sad :(

• Rob_Roszkowski
    Rob_Roszkowski Posts: 4 Newbie

Still not resolved.

• Penny-4
    Penny-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

Same problem - not resolved yet

• Frank_S
    Frank_S Posts: 1 Newbie

Still the same problem.

• VC
    VC Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello all.

Regarding the comments on my initial post. I have received confirmation that this issue has been resolved for this level so please check again and follow the troubleshooting steps provided if you are still seeing that the level freezes.

Thank you.

Still not resolved. 12/19
  • Rob_Roszkowski
    Rob_Roszkowski Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

I have just been informed that the problem affecting this level (1347) has now been resolved. The game was automatically updated so if you log-in to play now the level will play just fine. Of course, make sure that your chosen browser has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and we also recommend clearing out the browser cache on a regular basis.

Please let me know if the level is causing you any further issues.

Thank you.

Not fixed ... I have 13 screen shots to prove it.
  • René_Diethelm
    René_Diethelm Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

I have just been informed that the problem affecting this level (1347) has now been resolved. The game was automatically updated so if you log-in to play now the level will play just fine. Of course, make sure that your chosen browser has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and we also recommend clearing out the browser cache on a regular basis.

Thank you.

THIS IS RIDICOULOUS! I JUST LOST LIVES AND PAYED BOOSTERS 5 IN A ROW!! ....FIXED!!!!!!!! WOULD REALLY BE NEEDED NOW! THIS IS AWFUL!
  • Leona_Ottinger
    Leona_Ottinger Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

Thank you.

still crashes
  • Heather_Locke
    Heather_Locke Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello all.

Thank you.

I agree still not working correctly arghh!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?